Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Following Government guidelines, the surgery has now reopened to provide all dental treatments.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
4. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Amy joined our team in September 2019 after completing work experience with us last year. She is enjoying her role as a trainee dental nurse and can't wait to get started on her course to become a qualified dental nurse at Great Shelford.
Amy is very interested in becoming a hygienist in the future and therefore wanted to start her career in dentistry as an apprentice rather than attending college as Amy prefers to get stuck in and felt this would be best for her.
In her spare time, Amy enjoys cycling and going out with friends.