Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Following Government guidelines, the surgery has now reopened to provide all dental treatments.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
4. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Sophia qualified as a dental hygienist from the University of Essex in 2021, after working as a dental nurse from 2015.
Sophia enjoys making every patient’s experience in the dental surgery a positive one, and is passionate about supporting patients in their journey to oral health.
In her spare time, Sophia enjoys spending time with friends and family, cooking, and travelling.
FdSc Oral Health Sciences