Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Following Government guidelines, the surgery has now reopened to provide all dental treatments.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
4. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Maria qualified from the University of Barcelona Dental School in 2018. As a dentist, she believes communication is key and makes a point of making sure patients are comfortable during treatment, making them feel welcome and at ease.
Maria is currently completing an Orthodontics MSc at the University of Warwick, and enjoys attending a variety of courses in order to keep her skills and abilities updated as a dental professional.
Maria is fluent in English, Spanish, and Catalan.