Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Following Government guidelines, the surgery has now reopened to provide all dental treatments.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
4. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Joao graduated from Universidade Fernando Pessoa, Porto, Portugal in 2004 and came to the UK in 2005, where he worked as an associate in Wales and the South East of the UK, before moving to the Peterborough and Cambridgeshire area.
Joao completed his diploma in Endodontics at Warwick University in 2015 and is a member of the British Endodontics Society.
When not working, Joao likes traveling to exotic places, fine cuisine, good books and he is also a cinema buff.
LMD Lisbon 2004 Portugal , 2004