Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Following Government guidelines, the surgery has now reopened to provide all dental treatments.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
4. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Daniela graduated in 2004 in Porto- Portugal. Daniela has completed Master (MSc) Aesthetic Dentistry in Kings College London.
Daniela is a general dentist with a special interest in cosmetic dentistry. She is an Invisalign provider and provides non-surgical aesthetic (Botox and fillers).
Since 2010 Daniela is looking after UK patients providing best patient needs and improving smiles.
Daniela is a happy and enthusiastic mum of two little girls, enjoys traveling and spending time with family and friends.
LMD Porto 2004
MSc Kings College London