Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Please note at this current time we are not accepting new NHS patients.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 7 days?
We believe that the plan gives you the best chance of staying dentally healthy for life. Participating in our plan gives you all the benefits of independent dental treatment:
• Choice of your dentist with more time with your dentist as well as personal service
• More convenient appointment times
• Prompt treatment
• 10% discount on other treatments
• Free small x-rays
• Opportunity to spread the cost of care over a 12 month period
• Regular examinations and preventive advice
• Greater choice of materials and higher quality laboratory work for better result
• Greater range of options available as cosmetic treatments are excluded from the NHS